Razor Hd 8x42mm Binoculars Vortex Optics
"Today, if you do not want to disappoint, Check price before the Price Up.Razor Hd 8x42mm Binoculars Vortex Optics You will not regret if check price." discounted Razor Hd 8x42mm Binoculars Vortex Optics
Razor Hd 8x42mm Binoculars Vortex Optics.
Compact, Versatile Efficient, High-Performance Binoculars
Vortex’s versatile Razor HD 8x42 binoculars are ideal for multiple applications - from clos(er) viewing to long-distance observation. Ensuring enhanced ergonomics is a lightweight yet robust Magnesium chassis with an open bridge designed to shave off excess weight, plus contoured thumb rests for improved grip and balance. A thin but extremely tough rubber armor coating on the exterior gives you a secure, non-slip hold on your Razor HDs, while also providing an extra layer of shock protection for the mechanism inside.
And inside the Razor HD 8x42s is where the real magic happens! Vortex's high-density, extra-low dispersion glass gives remarkably crisp, detailed resolution and color fidelity, resulting in breathtaking high-definition images. Proprietary XR™ Plus full multi-coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission, with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness. Multi-layer dielectric prism coatings ensure bright, clear, color-accurate images. A "Phase Correction" coating on the roof prism further enhances resolution and contrast.
The Razor HD 8x42 are roof prism binoculars, meaning they are both more rugged than traditional Porro prism binos and more compact - two valuable qualities you in binoculars you intend to carry around all day.
- Fully multicoated lenses increase light transmission
- Multiple anti-reflective coatings
- ArmorTek coating on exterior lenses
- Argon-purging for waterproof/fogproof performance
- O-ring seals keep moisture and dust out
Completing the Vortex Razor HD 8x42 binoculars impressive feature set are multi-position eyecups that adjust so you can achieve maximum comfort when viewing with or without eyeglasses.
Viper Hd Binoculars Vortex Optics.
Rugged, Compact Bincocs
The Vortex Viper HD binoculars are made of a rugged construction in a tremendously compact, lightweight package.
The Viper HD binoculars feature HD, XR fully multi-coated lens, adjustable eyecups, and are water and fogproof.
- HD Lens Elements
- XR Fully Multi-Coated
- Water and Fogproof
- Rubber Armor
- Adjustable Eyecups
- Locking Diopter
A high-quality chest harness to comfortably and securely carry your investment are included. too!
Razor Hd 10x50mm Binoculars Vortex Optics.
Superior Imaging from Lightweight, Tough, Field Binoculars
Vortex has a hard-earned reputation for pushing the limits of optical performance, and that rep is only going to grow as word get out about their Razor HD 10x50 Binoculars. Combining several proprietary optical technologies inside a rubber-armored, ergonomically designed, weather-sealed housing, the Razor HD 10x50s are ideal for hunters looking to bag trophy game - or frankly, anyone who needs to do some serious viewing of distant objects.
Vortex's high-density, extra-low dispersion glass gives remarkably crisp, detailed resolution and color fidelity, resulting in the Razor HD 10x50’s breathtaking high-definition images. Proprietary XR™ Plus full multi-coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission, with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness. "Phase Correction" coating on the roof prism further enhances resolution and contrast, while a multi-layer dielectric prism coatings lock in the bright, clear, color-accurate images. All coatings are applied using Vortex's cutting-edge Plasma Tech application process that gives unparalleled coating durability and performance.
- Multi-position eyecups for extremely comfortable viewing with or without glasses
- Roof prism design is far more compact & robust than traditional Porro prism binos
- ArmorTek coating on exterior lenses
- Argon-purged for waterproof/fogproof performance
- O-ring seals keep moisture and dust out
- Impressive 10' minimum focus distance
Enhancing the usability of the Razor HD 10x50 binoculars is an impressively strong magnesium chassis with an open bridge designed to shave off extra weight, plus contoured thumb rests for an excellent grip and balance. Thin but extremely tough rubber armor all around the exterior gives you a secure, non-slip hold on your Razor HDs, while also providing an extra layer of shock protection for the mechanism inside.
Diamondback 10x42mm Binoculars Vortex Optics.
Makes Picking Out the Trophy Game from the Surrounding Landscape Easy
One of the mid-size models in Vortex’s lineup of Diamondback binoculars, the 10x42 model combines premium optical performance with the ruggedness and portability you want in good field glasses. Diamondback 10x42 binoculars offer an ultra-wide field of view, helping you to scan large swaths of landscape quickly, while the superbly crisp, clear image and impressive color accuracy help you spot game easily.
Like all Diamondbacks, the 10x42 has a sturdy aluminum housing with a rubber-armored exterior that gives you a secure, non-slip grip, while it protects the internal components from shock and impact. Adjustable eyecups let you set up a comfortable fit with or without eyeglasses. The diopter focus on the right eyepiece lets you compensate for differences between your eyes, while the large, smooth-operating center wheel adjusts the main focus.
The glass inside, including enhanced dielectric,
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating optics
- Argon gas purging keeps water out & guarantees fogproof performance
- Multilayer prism coatings ensure bright, clear, images with vivid color
- Close focus = 7 ft.
- Field of view at 1,000 yards: 330 ft.
Vortex’s compact, short hinge bridge design - plus thumb indents built into the housing - leaves plenty of room for you to put your hands, so you can maintain an excellent grasp on your Diamondback. That’ll help you get the sleek, lightweight, compact Diamondback 10x42 binoculars on target FAST when you’re locating trophy game.
Zulu 9 Binoculars Sig Sauer.
Next to a zeroed rifle, a clear and bright pair of binoculars is the best piece of gear you can have. The ZULU9 combines superior optical performance with inthefield utility. High quality glass, fully multicoated Spectracoat lenses, and phasecoated AbbeKonig prisms provide maximum brightness, contrast and crisp resolution. The ZULU9 performs in the harshest conditions, giving unmatched performance in inclement weather or rugged terrain. ZULU9 barrels are nitrogenfilled and will not fog in cold, wet weather.
- The ZULU9 combines our premium AbbeKoenig prism system with our industryleading ?HDX™ optical design for up to 95% light transmission, delivering extreme brightness when ?it counts — in lowlight and twilight hunting and viewing conditions
- For enhanced ruggedness and durability, this 45 mm binocular incorporates a magnesium ?housing surrounding the fully multicoated AbbeKoenig prism system
- Multiposition twistup eyecups create generous eye relief, while the durable rubber armor ?further protects the ZULU9 with an ergonomic nonslip grip design
- Dependable waterproof (IPX7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and ?fogproof performance
- The ZULU9 is tripodcompatible and also includes tethered objective lens covers, ?a deluxe neck / shoulder strap, lens cloth, and a premium padded ballistic nylon case
- The ZULU9 is covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE Guarantee
Ultravid 42 Hd-Plus Binoculars Leica.
The 42 HD-PLUS models are almost as compact as the 32 mm models, allowing comfortable and ergonomic handling and a steady grip. Yet they provide light gathering capabilities close to the 50 mm model and thanks to new coating methods and special HT Glass from Schott they guarantee improved light transmission and therefore brighter images and an even wider spectrum of contrast. The Leica Ultravid 42 HD-Plus is available with a magnification factor of 7x, 8x or 10x.