Atlas Psr Bipod No Clamp Picatinny Mount Accu-Shot
If you find product , Deals.If at the time will discount more Savings So you already decide you want have Atlas Psr Bipod No Clamp Picatinny Mount Accu-Shot for your, but you don't know where to get the best price for this Atlas Psr Bipod No Clamp Picatinny Mount Accu-Shot . We already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Atlas Psr Bipod No Clamp Picatinny Mount Accu-Shot to find out where to get the best deal on Atlas Psr Bipod No Clamp Picatinny Mount Accu-Shot.
Atlas Psr Bipod No Clamp Picatinny Mount Accu-Shot.
- Construction from T6061
- Type III Hard Anodized
- Stainless steel springs & fasteners
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded PAN
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded CANT
- Tooless Optional 3" leg extensions
- Tooless Optional Ski, Cleat and Spike feet
- Estimated range of elevation is 5-9" Standard
- Estimated range of elevation is 7 – 13” Tall
- 5 Leg positions
- Novel 45 degree Leg position pioneered by B&T Industries L.L.C.
- Heat Treated Stainless Steel Leg components
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses
- Non-Rotating Legs
- Strengthened Leg Boss
- Inner Leg constructed from T7075
- Standard height weight – 13 ounces
- Tall height weight – 15 ounces
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:361
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:172
Cam Lever V2 Grip Pod Gps, Llc..
Grip Pod is introducing the CL – Cam Lever attachment system on all of the Grip Pod models. The CL system provides the operator a new, efficient method to attach and detach the Grip Pod to a picatinny rail system. The CL system is also adjustable so the operator can achieve the hold strength they need for the mission. All CL attachment systems are set at the factory to fit to a mil spec 1913 picatinny rail. Slight adjustments may be required to when fitting the CL model to your weapon system. The new V2 design has an improved ergonomic design!
S-25c Bipod Sling Swivel Mount Harris.
Mounts to QD swivel studs on bolt action and single-shot rifles for ultimate field accuracy. Won't change zero; added weight steadies gun. Spring-loaded, telescoping legs adjust quickly, fold parallel to barrel for carrying. Series 1A2 bipods have solid base and do not swivel or rotate. Series S bipods rotate 45° for instant leveling on uneven ground. Buffer springs and adjustable tension on hinged base help eliminate tremor. All Models available in either Series. All Adapters fit either Series bipods. Not recommended for lever actions.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:103
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:362
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:171
SPECS: Aluminum and high carbon steel, anodized, black finish. Adjustment height range is from resting surface to center of bore. Height is noted in chart below.
Model 25 C: Extra tall, three section legs.
Xla Pivot Model Bipods Black Caldwell Shooting Supplies.
Build a Secure Shooting Position Anywhere
The Caldwell XLA Pivot Model Bipod includes a number of built-in features that ensure shooters and hunters can construct a solid, level shooting position on any kind of terrain, providing them with a solid platform for increased accuracy.
The Caldwell XLA Pivot Model Bipod is constructed using lightweight aluminum to avoid adding additional weight onto a hunter's back-country shooting rig. The bipod also features spring-loaded legs that deploy in an instant, allowing shooters to build an ideal shooting position quickly and easily.
- Features black finish
- Height adjustable from 6 to 9 inches
- Allows for 20 degrees of pivoting
- Includes sling-connection point
The Caldwell XLA Pivot Model Bipod attaches securely to any sling swivel stud equipped firearm, ensuring that shooters have a solid rest with them anywhere they need it.
Modpod System Vltor Weapon Systems.
Quick-Deploy Bipod Provides A Stable Shooting Platform; Adds Minimal Weight & Bulk
The Modpod is a bipod assembly that mounts to the side of railed forends. The individual bipod leg attaches to the side rails, allowing the user to have an unobstructed lower rail, where most bipods normally mount.
- Legs rotate 360 degrees, locking every 90 degrees
- Simple and silent push button operation for each leg
- Self-contained hardware with no small part to lose
- Allows for the use of an M203 Grenade Launcher
- Feet are adjustable for three different lengths
- Impact and temperature resistant polymer
- Matte anti-reflection/anti-glare finish
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:103
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:363
SPECS: Steel pivot mechanism, aluminum rail clamps, and reinforced molded polymer legs, matte black and tan. Leg length: 9” (22.9cm) retracted, 11¼” (28.6cm) fully extended
5-H Atlas Bipod Accu-Shot.
- Mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via included CUSTOM ADM Lever.
- Height Range approximately 5.5 - 10.5"
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Pan.
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Cant.
- 5-H Pan and Cant can be locked out at top dead center
- PAN and CANT Tension Wheel has Detent adjustability and Cam-Lock
- PATENTED multiple deployable leg positions of 0, 45, 90, 135 and 180
- Non-Rotating Legs*
- Weight 26 ounces.
- Available in black only