Series 80 Trigger Pull Reduction Kit Cylinder & Slide
Series 80 Trigger Pull Reduction Kit Cylinder & Slide will be my personal favorite commodities introduced the foregoing 7 days. Since encouraging it is unparelled conception, improved also currently accommodated simply no over without help. And on the web a diverse choice of products it’s probable find. Your fully service or product is built by making use of special things that will in some way get good and fashion. Series 80 Trigger Pull Reduction Kit Cylinder & Slide is usually a preferent opt for many people. And also I RECENTLY passionately suggest it. With the additional highly rated touchstones, thus recognising this system the posh or even not surprisingly durable. Some people like currently the Series 80 Trigger Pull Reduction Kit Cylinder & Slide seeing that a great many editions connected with colours, personas, materials.
Series 80 Trigger Pull Reduction Kit Cylinder & Slide.
Super-Slick Parts Lighten The Series 80 Pull
Titanium-nitrided parts, with an exclusive moly-disulfide coating, reduce trigger pull weight without risky modifications to Series 80 Colt's firing pin safety system. Reduces the creep and jump in the takeup that's inherent in these guns. When used with custom, after-market parts, trigger pulls as low as 2-½ lbs. can be safely achieved without hammer-follow.
1911, Issue:11, Page:030
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:125
Sinclair, Issue:1A, Page:028
S&w Shield 45 Duty/carry Kit Apex Tactical Specialties Inc.
Reduces Trigger Pull Weight & Gives Faster, More Detectable Reset
Apex’s Duty / Carry Kit is designed to give your M&P Shield 45 a smoother, more consistent trigger pull that is approximately 2 lbs. lighter than the factory trigger. As an added advantage, the Apex Shield 45 Duty / Carry Kit smooths the overall feel of the pull AND reduces over-travel, thus delivering a shorter, faster, more detectable reset.
- Reduces pull weight while keeping it within the safe range for reliable function of a service pistol
- Actual reduction in pull weight varies from gun to gun
- D.I.Y. installation (maybe a bit more than "drop in")
- Kit includes precision-machined sear, Talon Tactical tool, striker block spring, sear spring, trigger return spring, carry spring set, and trigger return spring installation slave pin
- Works with all S&W M&P Shield 45 pistols
The M&P Shield 45 Duty / Carry Kit can be used with your pistol’s factory trigger, or for an even greater improvement in the trigger pull, combine with Apex’s Action Enhancement Trigger (sold separately).
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:236
Rgp-103 Pro-Spring Kit For Ruger® Gp-100® Brownells.
Kit contains (3) reduced power hammer springs, 9, 10 and 12 lb. (factory is 14 lb.), plus (2) reduced power trigger springs, 8 and 10 lb. (factory is 11 lb.). Gives choice of best springs for individual gun. Reduces, smooths hammer actuation and trigger pull, yet ensures reliability on factory issued or professionally tuned guns.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:242
M&p Spring Kits Apex Tactical Specialties Inc.
Drop-In Upgrade Parts Improve Trigger Pull For Competition Or Carry
Drop-in replacements for factory components enhance reliability and optimize the performance of your M&P for different applications. Same springs found in the Action Enhancement Kits can be used as high-quality replacements for worn or tired factory springs. Duty/Carry Spring Kit includes a trigger return spring, a slave pin to aid in installing the return spring and one sear spring. Competition Spring Kit adds a competition striker spring and gives a 3 lb. trigger pull when used with the Hard Sear and Ultimate Striker Kit.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:236
SPECS: Fits all M&P pistols, recent and older manufacture. Will not fit pistols adapted for sale in Massachusetts.
New Vaquero/anniversary Blackhawk Shooters Paks Wolff.
For A Smooth Action, Fast Follow-Up Shots, Helps Improve Accuracy
Give your New Vaquero®, 50th Anniversary Blackhawk®, or other Ruger single-action revolver, a lighter cocking pull and ultra-smooth trigger with these easy-to-install, high-grade replacements for the factory springs. No time-consuming honing, filing, and other reworking of parts. These precision action springs are carefully manufactured for easy fitting to your revolver with only minor disassembly. Reduced power springs make cocking easier, lighten trigger pull, and improve accuracy. Kits include reduced power, 14 lb. hammer spring for easier cocking, and a choice of light 30 oz. or 40 oz. trigger spring, plus extra-power base pin latch spring for positive cylinder latching.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:70, Page:238
High Performance Kit For The Ruger® Mark Iii® 22/45 Tandemkross.
The TANDEMKROSS High Performance Kit will transform your 22/45 from good to incredible. This kit is loaded with essential drop in precision parts made right here in the America. Don’t settle for anything less than high performance! Compatible with ANY Ruger MKIII 22/45!
- Stainless Steel Hammer Bushing
- Removes magazine disconnect and reduces fail to feeds
- Allows magazines to drop free
- Simplifies disassembly and cleaning “Eagle’s Talon” Precision Extractor
- Reduces fail to extract and “stove pipe” malfunctions
- Precision made (not stamped)
- Sharpened positive hook with adjusted angle Loaded Chamber Indicator Filler
- Removes Loaded Chamber Indicator feature
- Reduces fail to feed
- Greatly simplifies chamber cleaning “Kanewolf” Slingshot Bolt Plate
- Allows “sling shot” action when the bolt is locked back
- Reduces wear on the bolt face and bolt plate
- Does not interfere with last round hold open “Fire Starter” Titanium Firing Pin
- Performance grade titanium
- Non-corrosive and highly durable
- 40% lighter than steel and reduces lock time Extended Magazine Release
- 20% longer than original magazine release
- Eyes free, easy to find control
- Perfect compliment to thick grips
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:218