Ar-15/m16 Flattop Riser Brownells
Ar-15/m16 Flattop Riser Brownells.
Raises Optical Sights To Eye Level For Quick, Precise, Target Acquisition
Machined aluminum riser clamps to flattop AR-15 receiver to position primary optic sights at eye level. Raises mounting height .750" to eliminate the need for extra-high rings in most applications. True, MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny cut accepts both Picatinny and Weaver-style rings. Two, easy-to-grip, slotted hex nuts accept a U.S. quarter for extra tightening leverage; full-length clamping bar locks riser securely to flattop receiver for zero movement even during harsh tactical operations. Precision CNC machined to ensure an exceptionally secure lock on the receiver rail. Smooth, curved front and rear contours on the underside provide a streamlined appearance, reduce weight, and minimize the chance of catching on gear.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:093
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:096
1 Mountain Tech Rings Warne Mfg. Company.
“Ounces are pounds, Pounds are pain” The credo of the backcountry hunter. When tired legs are the only mode of transportation. When the air feels thin, and feet feel heavy. When months of preparation, training and sleepless nights thinking about the upcoming hunt culminate into a single moment, placing the crosshair where it needs to be for the perfect shot. Warne Mountain Tech is the ultimate lightweight precision scope mounting system. Don’t leave your dream hunt to chance. When every ounce matters, and every shot counts, Warne Mountain Tech are the scope mounts you can depend on.
- Precision CNC machined from 7075/T6 aluminum for a high strength & lightweight platform
- Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Rings feature stainless steel hardware for “Element Proof” protection.
- Mil-Spec 65 in/lb., 1/2″ tactical nut attachments for securely clamping to the rail.
- Fits Picatinny & Weaver style mounts and are NATO-STANAG compatible.
M14/m1a Picatinny Scope Mount Fulton Armory.
Secure, Stable, No-Gunsmithing Scope Attachment
One piece, steel mount provides a secure, stable scope base that won’t shift between shots. Rock-solid, three-point mounting system attaches to the factory scope mount screw hole in the receiver and the charger guide dovetail, while the setscrew at the front uses the receiver ring as a stop to prevent forward movement. No drilling or tapping required; mounting hardware included. Machined from the same type of steel as the M14 receiver, so mount and receiver expand at the same rate as the gun heats up to help keep your optic zeroed during prolonged fire. Thirteen MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny cross-slots offer plenty of versatility in setting eye relief. Sight channel allows use of iron sights without removing the scope. Cutout above ejection port helps prevent case hangups.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:258
SPECS: 8620 steel, Parkerized, matte black finish. 5½” (14cm) long, 1½” (3.8cm) wide, 2” (5.1cm) tall. 11.6 oz. (329g) weight. All mounting hardware included. Minor fitting required.
Ruger® Mini-14® Side Mount Gg&g, Inc..
The series 181 Ruger® Mini-14® rifle has remained a very popular rifle with hunters, outdoorsmen and women, and for home defense. Adding a scope mount and magnified scope or red dot sight is a great addition to your Mini-14®. The GG&G Mini-14® Side Mounted Scope Mount provides a solid and rugged mounting base for your optic.
- Fits Mini-14® series 181 and newer Non RANCH RIFLE models.
- Easy installation.
- No gunsmithing or modification needed to your Ruger® Mini-14®.
- Bolts to the side of the receiver with a new replacement bolt stop cover plate.
- The mounting rail is adjustable allowing for alignment with barrel and receiver.
- Includes the all important extended bolt hold open button.
- Features a dual locking screw leveling system.
- Package includes all necessary mounting hardware and tools.
- Mounting rail is manufactured to MIL-STD-1913 specifications.
- Mounting rail is 5 ¼” long.
- The Mini-14® Scope Mount is designed as a "See –Under" type allowing use of iron sights.
SPECS: Fits Mini-14® series 181 and newer Non RANCH RIFLE models. Material: Precision CNC machined from 6061 T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum. Finish: All aluminum parts are Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black mil-spec finish to provide outstanding durability. Weight: 3.5oz. Made In America.
34mm Scope Rings Badger Ordnance.
Secure Picatinny Rings for Stable Scope Mounting
Badger Ordnance 34mm Scope Rings provide solid mounting of your optic to your rifle’s Picatinny scope base. Badger Ordnance 34mm Scope Rings are engineered for use with current optics on precision rifles with mid-weight profile barrels.
- Low (.915") rings made of 6061 T6 aluminum, hardcoat anodized
- Ultra High (1.49") rings made of ordnance grade steel, black oxide finish
- 4-screw caps
- Hefty crossbolts and hex head nuts
Engineered to exact specifications, the Badger Ordnance 34mm Scope Rings are optimized for superior strength without adding any extra bulk.
Picatinny Scope Rings Farrell Industries, Inc..
Unique Clamping System Ensures The Maximum Amount of Torque
100% machined, solid steel, scope rings use an innovative, built-in, radius clamp that gives you outstanding torque and a solid fit. When you tighten the large Torx screw, a convex extension on the moveable jaw is forced into a matching, concave recess on the ring for exceptional clamping power. Rings in each set are simultaneously machined and uniquely numbered for ultimate consistency between the pair. Skeletonized caps reduce weight, not overall strength. Fits Picatinny rails.
AR-15, Issue:05, Page:071
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:263
Sinclair, Issue:5A, Page:209