Schmidt-Rubin K31 Scope Mount Swiss Products
If you searching for special discount you'll need to searching when special time come or holidays. Typing your keyword for example Schmidt-Rubin K31 Scope Mount Swiss Products Schmidt-Rubin K31 Scope Mount Swiss Products Reviews : You finding where to buy Schmidt-Rubin K31 Scope Mount Swiss Products for cheap best price. Get Cheap at best online store now!! Order now, while there's still time. Schmidt-Rubin K31 Scope Mount Swiss Products looking for special discount
Schmidt-Rubin K31 Scope Mount Swiss Products.
Helps Achieve The Accuracy These Rifles Are Famous For
Sturdy, machined aluminum mounts let you improve sighting and accuracy. Compact and lightweight, with a full-length rail that accepts 3/8" scope rings. Clamp-On mount positions the scope along the right side of the receiver. Does not interfere with bolt operation and requires no modifications to rifle. Permanent Mount positions scope to the left side of the receiver. Requires drilling and tapping for three, 10-32 screws.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:260
SPECS: Aluminum, anodized, black finish. Clamp-On - 5-3⁄8" (13.7cm) long, 1" (2.5cm) high. Permanent Mount - 3½" (8.9cm) long, 5⁄8" (15.8mm) high.
Remington 700 Long Action Tru Level Picatinny Rail Xtreme Hardcore Gear.
TRU Level Pic Rail for the Remington 700 Long Action.
Long range shooting requires a level gun, as any tilt in the gun translates into a serious windage error at longer ranges. When using the TRU level™ Scope Base, your level and scope eye piece are in the same sight picture. This allows you to check the level while aiming without having to raise your head from the shooting position. With the level housed in the machined picatinny base, it is protected from being bumped out of level as often happens with some scope level systems. If you are serious about long range shooting, you need a TRU Level™ Pictinny Mount.
Weatherby Mark V Hd Scope Bases Egw.
EGW Weatherby Mark V Heavy Duty Scope Bases.
Add the versatility of a one-piece Picatinny scope rail to your shotgun with no drilling or tapping. Precision machined from extruded aluminum with Picatinny slot-and-rail spacing that allows fast and simple changes to eye relief, plus great flexibility in scope choice. Drilled to fit the factory scope mount holes on the gun’s receiver. Accepts Picatinny or Weaver scope rings. Heavy Duty mounts are .100" lower than the Lightweight mounts to minimize weight and keep your optic closer to the barrel centerline for improved accuracy. Full-width cross-slots are gauged to MIL-STD 1913 specs to +/-.002". Machined from ultra-rigid extruded 7075 T6 aluminum. Includes socket head Torx® screws and wrench. EGW recommends 20 inch lbs of torque and a drip of blue loctite.
30mm Usmc Dmr Scope Rings Badger Ordnance.
Same Rings the Marine Corps Uses on Their Designated Marksman Rifles
Badger Ordnance’s DMR 30mm Scope Rings were specifically designed for the USMC Designated Marksman Rifle and are optimized for use on the M14/M1A platform. They will work on any rifle with a MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny scope rail - an enough clearance for the scope’s objective bell.
Badger Ordnance DMR 30mm Scope Rings are machined from steel barstock as serialized, matched pairs, so they are truly as close to identical as technologically possible - unlike mass-produced rings. The benefit of matched rings is far lower risk of damage to your scope caused by misaligned rings.
- Sold in matched pairs
- Robust hex-head clamping nuts
- Torx-head ring cap screws
- Durable black oxide finish
- NSN #1005-01-521-0922
Built for strength and stability, Badger Ordnance Badger Ordnance DMR 30mm Scope Rings easily withstand the bumps and bangs of hard tactical operations OR the hunting field far from the comforts of home!
45 Degree Offset Rail Gg&g, Inc..
- Allows for small micro red-dot optics, including the Trijicon RMR if equipped with the rail adapter, to be mounted at a 45 degree offset for close range engagements.
- Ambidextrous by design for right and left hand shooters.
- The Offset Accessory Rail can also be installed on tactical forearms to mount flashlights and lasers.
- Mounts to a MIL-STD 1913 dovetail rail.
- It is manufactured with 5 cross-slot mounting locations to accommodate most micro red-dot optics.
- Manufactured to MIL-STD-1913 specifications and will accept accessories with a Weaver or MIL-STD 1913 interface.
- The 45 Degree Offset Accessory Rail is manufactured with an enclosed recessed sidebar with a full one inch of dovetail engagement for secure mounting.
- Counter sunk locking cross bolt helps eliminate the possibility of snags.
- The geometry of this low profile offset mount allows for Zero Cheek-weld shift while transitioning between primary and secondary offset optics.
- The 45 Degree Offset Accessory Rail is 2.5 inches long but only uses one inch of top rail for mounting.
Picatinny Base Stock Atlas Metal Parts.
Create Custom Accessory & Optics Bases For Tactical & Sporting Applications
Six inch long aluminum stock has a wide, flat base that lets you create unique mounts to fit any application. Precision machined cross slots accept Picatinny-spec optical sights, night vision devices and other accessories, plus Picatinny and separate, Weaver-style rings for scope mounting.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:275