30mm Usmc Dmr Scope Rings Badger Ordnance On Sale . For folks who are searching for 30mm Usmc Dmr Scope Rings Badger Ordnance review. We have more info about Detail, Specification, Customer Reviews and Comparison Price. I would like recommend that you check the purchase price To get a cheap price or good deal. Order your personal 30mm Usmc Dmr Scope Rings Badger Ordnance from here. You will be surprised to see how convenient this system can be, and you'll feel good knowing that this 30mm Usmc Dmr Scope Rings Badger Ordnance is probably the best selling item on today.
30mm Usmc Dmr Scope Rings Badger Ordnance
30mm Usmc Dmr Scope Rings Badger Ordnance.
Same Rings the Marine Corps Uses on Their Designated Marksman Rifles
Badger Ordnance’s DMR 30mm Scope Rings were specifically designed for the USMC Designated Marksman Rifle and are optimized for use on the M14/M1A platform. They will work on any rifle with a MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny scope rail - an enough clearance for the scope’s objective bell.
Badger Ordnance DMR 30mm Scope Rings are machined from steel barstock as serialized, matched pairs, so they are truly as close to identical as technologically possible - unlike mass-produced rings. The benefit of matched rings is far lower risk of damage to your scope caused by misaligned rings.
- Sold in matched pairs
- Robust hex-head clamping nuts
- Torx-head ring cap screws
- Durable black oxide finish
- NSN #1005-01-521-0922
Built for strength and stability, Badger Ordnance Badger Ordnance DMR 30mm Scope Rings easily withstand the bumps and bangs of hard tactical operations OR the hunting field far from the comforts of home!
45 Degree Offset Rail Gg&g, Inc..
- Allows for small micro red-dot optics, including the Trijicon RMR if equipped with the rail adapter, to be mounted at a 45 degree offset for close range engagements.
- Ambidextrous by design for right and left hand shooters.
- The Offset Accessory Rail can also be installed on tactical forearms to mount flashlights and lasers.
- Mounts to a MIL-STD 1913 dovetail rail.
- It is manufactured with 5 cross-slot mounting locations to accommodate most micro red-dot optics.
- Manufactured to MIL-STD-1913 specifications and will accept accessories with a Weaver or MIL-STD 1913 interface.
- The 45 Degree Offset Accessory Rail is manufactured with an enclosed recessed sidebar with a full one inch of dovetail engagement for secure mounting.
- Counter sunk locking cross bolt helps eliminate the possibility of snags.
- The geometry of this low profile offset mount allows for Zero Cheek-weld shift while transitioning between primary and secondary offset optics.
- The 45 Degree Offset Accessory Rail is 2.5 inches long but only uses one inch of top rail for mounting.
Picatinny Base Stock Atlas Metal Parts.
Create Custom Accessory & Optics Bases For Tactical & Sporting Applications
Six inch long aluminum stock has a wide, flat base that lets you create unique mounts to fit any application. Precision machined cross slots accept Picatinny-spec optical sights, night vision devices and other accessories, plus Picatinny and separate, Weaver-style rings for scope mounting.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:275
Remington 700 Short Action Mountain Tech Scope Rail Warne Mfg. Company.
“Ounces are pounds, Pounds are pain” The credo of the backcountry hunter. When tired legs are the only mode of transportation. When the air feels thin, and feet feel heavy. When months of preparation, training and sleepless nights thinking about the upcoming hunt culminate into a single moment, placing the crosshair where it needs to be for the perfect shot. Warne Mountain Tech is the ultimate lightweight precision scope mounting system. Don’t leave your dream hunt to chance. When every ounce matters, and every shot counts, Warne Mountain Tech are the scope mounts you can depend on.
- Precision CNC machined from 7075/T6 aluminum for a high strength & lightweight platform
- Mil-Spec hardcoat anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Bases feature black zinc coated hardware for “Element Proof” protection.
- Self centering tapered T-15 Torx screws.
- Fits Picatinny & Weaver style mounts and are NATO-STANAG compatible.
Remington 700, 722, 40x Long Action Hd Scope Bases Egw.
EGW Remington 700, 722, 40x Long Action Heavy Duty Scope Bases.
Add the versatility of a one-piece Picatinny scope rail to your shotgun with no drilling or tapping. Precision machined from extruded aluminum with Picatinny slot-and-rail spacing that allows fast and simple changes to eye relief, plus great flexibility in scope choice. Drilled to fit the factory scope mount holes on the gun’s receiver. Accepts Picatinny or Weaver scope rings. Heavy Duty mounts are .100" lower than the Lightweight mounts to minimize weight and keep your optic closer to the barrel centerline for improved accuracy. Full-width cross-slots are gauged to MIL-STD 1913 specs to +/-.002". Machined from ultra-rigid extruded 7075 T6 aluminum. Includes socket head Torx® screws and wrench. EGW recommends 20 inch lbs of torque and a drip of blue loctite.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:258
Ar-15/m16 R.a.m.p. Tactical Mount Warne Mfg. Company.
Cantilevered For Long Eye Relief Scopes, Plus 45/ Offset Rails For Secondary Sights
The Rapid Acquisition Multisight Platform (R.A.M.P.) is a one-piece cantilever mount with integral scope rings that positions optics farther forward to provide 1¾" of extra space at the rear for mounting a long eye relief scope, night vision device, or magnifier. Features removable MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rails on the left and right sides that let you mount secondary sights 45° off-axis from the main optic. Each top ring strap is secured with four Torx® screws for recoil-proof holding power. Two large hex nuts and 3¾" long steel clamping bar lock the mount to a Picatinny receiver rail. Smooth contours and radiused edges give a streamlined appearance, reduce weight, and prevent snagging. Models available for 1" or 30mm scope body.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:093
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:096
SPECS: 6061 T6 aluminum, hardcoat anodized, and steel hardware, magnesium phosphate finish, matte black. 71⁄8" (18.1cm) long, 23⁄8" (6cm) wide, 2¼" (5.7cm) high. Height measured from top of rail to bottom of ring: .75" (1.9cm). Approximately 9.7 oz. (275g) weight.